In embedded systems, a board support package (BSP) is the layer of software containing hardware-specific drivers and other routines that allow a particular operating system (traditionally a real-time operating system, or RTOS) to function in a particular hardware environment (a computer or CPU card), integrated with the RTOS itself.
VLSI or Very Large Scale Integration is a way through which integrated circuit is created by integrating millions of transistors into a single chip. This design has become the most happening field of electronics and is finding its application in diverse range of electrical equipment like computer peripherals, cell phones, satellites, defense aerospace, consumer electronics, set top entertainment boxes and several other devices.
The entire VLSI training program is designed in such a manner that candidates well understand the concepts and get good overview of the design requirements. Our VLSI Design Course imparts ASIC, FPGA design flows, and trains engineers extensively on the VLSI design methodologies, CMOS, VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog. An unprecedented demand for the expert professionals of VLSI Design is encouraging us to offer course that geared towards meeting the increasing demand of the electronic industry.
- Students will be given comprehensive and highly useful study material on all the sessions.
- Students are trained by a group of professionals who have worked on international projects.
- To provide job related knowledge to Students
- To prepare Students for promotion to higher jobs by imparting them advanced skills.
HAVE ANY BUSINESS QUERIES ?If you have any Business queries related to our products / services, please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest possible.
- Our training program on EDA tools combines a mixture of theory and practice to help users with the knowledge and techniques required for delivering high quality projects in shorter timescales.
- Because of the challenging environments which require both skill and experience, academic EDA in collaboration with SSTS has developed a series of training courses designed to teach both best practices for EDA tool usage and how to implement this in the working environments of academic curriculum.
- At VLSI EDA, we offer the most comprehensive catalog of trainings for engineers and education institutes in the areas of IC Designs, CMOS Circuit Design and Mixed-Signal Simulation.