- MBA (Marketing)
- B.E (Electrical Engineering) Government College of Engineering) Nagpur.
- PG (VLS & Embedded System)
As Founder and CEO, Suunil Zaade has led embedUR systems through a decade of profitability and successive growth averaging 35% per year, and has built a loyal customer base among Network and Telecom equipment providers.
Over 17years of professional experience in:
- Embedded Systems Software and Firmware.
- Microprocessor-/microcontroller-based and DSP-based Embedded Product development and System software development in
Telecom, Datacom, Networking, Wireless and Broadband domains.
- Innovation, conceptualization, design, development, delivery and maintenance of several commercially successful
Telecom and Networking products.
He understands the current and future industrial perspective of learning and knowldege enhancement which helps organizations to achieve more by getting better trained individuals. By combining his expertise and experience, he provides in-depth knowledge required by the trainees to design, write and test reliable and safe software.
- Leadership and Management
- Team Building
- Strategic Networking and Thinking
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Train the Trainer & Presentation Skills
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Work experience of 8+ years in EDA industry
- M. Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with VLSI and Embedded System from College of Engineering, Pune
- MBA in Project Management from Sikkim Manipal University, Bangalore.
- Accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, a qualified B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from Government College of Engineering, Amravati; currently working as an Application Engineer for NI Logic Pvt. Ltd. Pune
- Possess knowledge of various EDA Tools software, sound understanding & skill of creating Presentations & Systems, Designing practical, Analysis, Testing, Client handling and providing Demos as per the customer’s requirements.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment and optimism.
- Hosts 315+ national, state level trainings, STTPs and workshops for faculties and students all across India.
- VLSI EDA Tools: MICROWIND (Back End Layout designing)
- VLSI Front End: Xilinx with MATRIX-II Board, vertex-5, Spartan-6 (Verilog & VHDL)
- Analog Platform: FPAA (Anadigm designer 2)
- DSP Platform: Mentor DSP
- RPD: Rapid Prototyping with 3 D printer
- Working as a technical consultant for Prowiz Systems, Pune and EDAS Technology, Nagpur.
- Worked as technical host for many national level workshops, seminars and faculty improvement programs, STTPs for engineering colleges.
- Leading “Industry Academy gap reduction cell”.
- Has designed structure for various university program.
- Currently heads the team of application and design engineers in the company.
- Member of industry-interaction department in engineering colleges.
- Published 7 international journals papers on current VLSI trends.
SHRIKANT R. ATKARNE
- M. Teech (VLSI and Embedded System)
College of Engineering, Pune
- MBA (Project Management)
Sikkim Manipal University, Bangalore, 73%
- B.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) Government College of Engineering, Amravati, CGPA 8.80
Government Polytechnic, Arvi, 83.36%
Shri Shivaji Higher Secondary School, Morshi, 73.46%