AI / IOT
"Artificial intelligence will be functionally necessary to wield the vast number of connected “things” online, and will be even more important in making sense of an almost endless sea of data streamed in from these devices."
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a term that has been introduced in recent years to define objects that are able to connect and transfer data via the Internet. 'Thing' refers to a device which is connected to the internet and transfers the device information to other devices.
The cloud-based IoT is used to connect a wide range of things such as vehicles, mobile devices, sensors, industrial equipment's and manufacturing machines to develop a various smart systems it includes smart city and smart home, smart grid, smart industry, smart vehicle, smart health and smart environmental monitoring. In the IoT, cloud computing environment has made the task of handling the large volume of data generated by connecting devices easy and provides the IoT devices with resources on-demand.
The IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will play a vital role in numerous ways in the future. There are multiple forces which are driving the growing need for both technologies and more and more industries, governments, engineers, scientists and technologists have started to implement it in manifold circumstances.
Artificial intelligence plays a growing role in IoT applications and deployments. ... Other AI technologies such as speech recognition and computer vision can help extract insight from data that used to require human review.
- Internet of things : Network of physical objects that contain embedded technology to communicate and sense or interact with their internal states or the external environment
- Artificial intelligence : An area of computer science that deals with giving machines the ability to seem like they have human intelligence
- Machine learning : A method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. Using algorithms that iteratively learn from data, machine learning allows computers to find hidden insights without being explicitly programmed where to look
- Deep learning : A branch of machine learning based on a set of algorithms that attempt to model high-level abstractions in data by using multiple processing layers with complex structures, or otherwise composed of multiple non-linear transformations
- Ambient intelligence : Refers to electronic environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people … In an ambient intelligence world, devices work in concert to support people in carrying out their everyday life activities, tasks and rituals in an easy, natural way using information and intelligence that is hidden in the network connecting these devices
- Smart objects : An object that enhances the interaction with not only people but also with other Smart Objects. It can not only refer to interaction with physical world objects but also to interaction with virtual (computing environment) objects
HAVE ANY BUSINESS QUERIES ?If you have any Business queries related to our products / services, please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest possible.