INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
The explosion of embedded and connected smart devices, systems and technologies in our lives has created an opportunity to connect every ‘thing’ to the internet. The resultant data collection and connectivity has created efficiencies and solutions previously dreamt up only in science fiction stories.
IoT systems allow users to achieve deeper automation, analysis, and integration within a system. They improve the reach of these areas and their accuracy. IoT utilizes existing and emerging technology for sensing, networking, and robotics.
The most important features of IoT include artificial intelligence, connectivity, sensors, active engagement, and small device use.
The hardware utilized in IoT systems includes devices for a remote dashboard, devices for control, servers, a routing or bridge device, and sensors. These devices manage key tasks and functions such as system activation, action specifications, security, communication, and detection to support-specific goals and actions and the most important hardware in IoT might be its sensors. These devices consist of energy modules, power management modules, RF modules, and sensing modules. RF modules manage communications through their signal processing, WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, ultrasonic, PIR, Temperature, radio transceiver etc.
HAVE ANY BUSINESS QUERIES ?If you have any Business queries related to our products / services, please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest possible.
- Introduction to IOT
- Building IOT, Challenges, IOT & Analytics
- Getting Started with IOT
- Getting Started with Arduino
- Sensors, Signals & Electronics
- Microcontroller Concepts
- Basic Networking with Nodemcu
- Advanced Microcontroller Concepts
- Deploying to the Cloud
- Microservices using Docker
- Connectivity beyond Wi-Fi
- Capstone Project: IOT Cloud application
- IOT Reference Architecture
- IOT Data Overview and Use Cases
- IOT Data Reference Architecture & Platforms
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Python
- KPIs in IOT Analytics
- Case Study/Project: Human Activity Recognition
- Module Overview
- Special IoT Applications
- IOT Analytics Data Science LifeCycle
- Data Acquisition for IOT
- IOT Data Cleaning
- Descriptive IOT Data Analytics
- Inferential Data Analytics for IOT
- Predictive IOT analytics via IOT Data Classification
- Exploratory IOT Data Analytics via Clustering
- Prescriptive IOT Data Analytics for IOT
- IOT Case Study: Air Quality Data
- Capstone Project