20-sim is a modeling and simulation program for mechatronic systems.With these models you can simulate and analyze the behavior of multi-domain dynamic systems and create control systems.20-sim provides you with tools that allow you to create models very quickly and intuitively.
20-sim fully supports graphical modeling, allowing to design and analyze dynamic systems in a intuitive and user friendly way, without compromising power.20-sim supports the use of components. 20-sim provides you with tools that allow you to create models very quickly and intuitively.You can create models using equations, block diagrams, physical components and bond graphs. Various tool boxes help you to build your models, simulate them and analyze their performance.
20-sim supports four methods for modeling dynamic systems: iconic diagrams, block diagrams, bond graphs and equations and allows all of these methods to be used in one model. The package has advanced support for bond graph modeling, making it well known in bond graph communities.
- 20-sim models can be simulated using state of the art numerical integration methods.
- 20-sim is self containing, i.e. no additional software is required and all toolboxes are included.
- Toolboxes are available for model building, time domain analysis, frequency domain analysis and controller design.
- To enable scripting it is necessary to install either Matlab, GNU Octave, or Python.
- After checking and processing, models are directly converted into machine code, resulting in high speed simulations.
- Unlike Simulink, simulation results are shown in 20-sim in a separate window called the Simulator.
- 1995: 20-sim 1.0 (first commercial release of the software)
- 1997: 20-sim 2.0 (C-code Generation)
- 1999: 20-sim 3.0 (New GUI)
- 2000: 20-sim 3.1 (Iconic Diagrams)
- 2002: 20-sim 3.2 (Wizards)
- 2002: 20-sim 3.3 (Frequency Domain)
- 2005: 20-sim 3.6 (3D Mechanics Toolbox)
- 2008: 20-sim 4.0 (New GUI)
- 2011: 20-sim 4.2 (Dynamic Error Budgetting)
- 2013: 20-sim 4.4 (Scripting)
- 2014: 20-sim 4.5 (Larger models)
- 2015: 20-sim 4.6 (FMI/FMU support, Python Scripting)
HAVE ANY BUSINESS QUERIES ?If you have any Business queries related to our products / services, please contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest possible.